Image 1 of 1
Now known as 'The French Mission', this building was originally named 'Beaconsfield'. B&S leased offices here in the 1880s prior to acquiring land and building their own property. After the French Mission acquired the building in 1915, it was substantially altered and partly rebuilt. However the granite retaining wall for the foundations remains unchanged. Located In Central, Hong Kong, it is now a Declared Monument.